BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 15, 2010

Cadmium found in children's toys, and fake jewlery.. consequence are fatal !

Goodmorning everyone, so there was something by the name of cadmium brought to my attention. On Wedsday I needed a little pick me up so I went to a Hello Kitty Shop around my job. I bought this huge Hello Kitty chain, which I love and flashed it around the office, when one of my coworkers asked me if it had cadmium, I was wondering what the hell it really was. So he printed a couple of pages of what it was, and I did some research. I realised its a toxic chemical that is commonly found in children's toys and fake jewlery !!! It can cause kidney disease, cancer, and even death. So people if you have kids , or tend to buy any fake jewlery for a outing, ask whats in it or read the label becuase the consequences are quite scary.


US agency goes after cadmium in children's jewelry - Yahoo! News

0 comments: